Wild Superfoods - Daily Essentials Kit
Our Wild Superfoods Daily Essentials Kit provides you with a complete supplement regimen that you can trust to deliver maximum health benefits without the guesswork.
And when you buy our Daily Essentials Kit, you’ll save over $60 on a one time purchase, or save over $95 when you select the Subscribe & Save option.
As an added bonus for Subscribe & Save members, when you sign up for our monthly subscription, you’ll not only have all the health benefits of our Wild Superfood Daily Essentials Kit delivered to your doorstep each month, but you’ll also get FREE ACCESS to our exclusive Fat-Burning Tribe ($27/month value)!
The Fat-Burning Tribe is an online community focused on Wild health, fat-loss, fitness, and creating a positive and safe atmosphere to share your health journey. This includes detailed monthly meal plans, a motivation journal, quick-start guide, tons of articles, recipes, demonstration videos and more.
With the Monthly Subscription, you’ll get:
- 1 month supply of Mega Omegas ($39.95 value)
- 2 month supply of Probiotic Spheres ($69.95 value)
- 2 month supply of Vitamin D Stack ($49.95 value)
- Free Shipping ($11 value)
- FREE ACCESS to the Fat-Burning Tribe ($27/month value!)
TOTAL VALUE: $197.85
YOU SAVE: $98.85 each month (Subscribe & Save)
Why Take Mega Omegas?
Nourish your brain and body with this potent blend of wild deep-sea fish oil and virgin organic macadamia nut oil.
When it comes to Omegas, it’s all about balance. This Omega 3-6-7-9 formula includes a combination of 4 beneficial fatty acids, each molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure maximum purity and potency.
- Purity & Potency: Our fish oils are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants. With 90% - 100% triglyceride-bound omega-3 oils, our fish oils are 40% - 50% higher than industry standard.
- Added Lipase: Lipase is an enzyme that helps break down lipids (fats) for better absorption. Adding lipase promotes efficient digestion and pancreatic health.
Why Take All Four Fatty Acids
Why not just take fish oil, and skip the others? Because your body needs a balance of these four fatty acids in order to get the maximum benefit.
- Omega-3 Fats: Omega-3 fatty acid is an essential fatty acid integral to brain health and a healthy cardiovascular system. But it has numerous other benefits, including prevention and relief from symptoms of: depression, some cancers, skin disorders, attention disorders, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, molecular disorders, and digestive disorders.
- Omega-6 Fats: The proper ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids is 2:1. But in our era of convenience foods, that ratio is out of whack, which can actually negate any possible health benefits. Our Mega Omegas give you the right ratio of these essential fatty acids.
- Omega-7 Fats: This fatty acid is often overlooked, but new studies show that it has a positive impact on weight loss. Omega-7 fatty acid consumption can increase insulin sensitivity, decrease inflammation, and reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Omega-9 Fats: Healthy consumption of Omega-9 fatty acid, also known as monounsaturated fats, can reduce your risk of heart disease, boost energy levels, positively impact memory function (especially in Alzheimer’s patients), and it can even put you in a good mood.
Why Take Probiotic Spheres?
The cutting-edge design of Probiotic Spheres protects probiotic organisms from stomach acid for ultimate delivery to your entire digestive tract.
Each sphere is like a tiny spaceship shuttling 5 billion live friendly helpmates straight to where you need them: your microbiome.
The end result—maximum potency, superior delivery, and a happy belly.
- Immune Support: Probiotics in the GI tract strengthen the barrier function of the intestinal lining. This means less bacteria can pass into the bloodstream, thus decreasing chance of infection and other “leaky gut” conditions.
- Regularity: No-one likes to talk about diarrhea, constipation, or IBS. But even more so, no-one likes to have these uncomfortable conditions. Regular use of probiotics can help regulate your lower GI and alleviate many of these symptoms.
- Repopulating Post-Antibiotics: Antibiotics are not discerning, they take the good with the bad. After you run a course of antibiotics, it’s important to repopulate your gut with the good guys. The proprietary blend of eight different probiotic strains found in Probiotic Spheres ensures that the microbiome in your gut is healthy and strong again.
- Yeast Regulation: The L. acidophilus in Probiotic Spheres’ proprietary blend helps prevent yeast overgrowth, thus decreasing your risk for developing Candida and other yeast infections.
- Healthy Skin: Healthy skin, including relief from the symptoms of eczema, is supported by the regular ingestion of the lactobacillus rhamnosus found in our probiotic blend.
Why Take Vitamin D Stack?
Most people don’t get enough Vitamin D from the sun. Count on this stack to get you through even the cloudiest of days.
Vitamin D Stack gives you 2000 IUs of vitamin D, along with fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K1 and K2 to boost your immune system and nourish hair, skin and nails.
- Creating Balance: Therapeutic doses of fat-soluble vitamin D require an increased intake of vitamins A, E, and K to create the proper balance for those vitamins to support one another. That’s why we stack the perfect ratio of these vitamins, creating harmony and allowing these vitamins to support one another.
- Immune Boost: A balanced intake of fat-soluble vitamins D, A, E, and K can help your immune system fight off infections.
- Support for Malabsorption Issues: If you’re suffering from such conditions as cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, pancreatic insufficiency or ulcerative colitis, therapeutic doses of vitamin D will help increase absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins.
- Heart Health: An increase in vitamin D could help prevent cardiovascular disease, control inflammation, and help with glycemic control.
- Thyroid Control: Regular therapeutic doses of Vitamin D Stack can help alleviate the symptoms of hypothyroidism and support the thyroid receptors in conditions where the the body isn’t able to properly convert beta-carotene into vitamin A.
- Beautiful Hair, Skin, & Nails: Vitamin D is essential for healthy hair, and can actually help stimulate growth. In addition, the antioxidant in vitamin D can help keep skin and nails healthy and prevent the common signs of early aging.
- Weight-Loss: Therapeutic doses of vitamin D can help your body better absorb nutrients that boost weight-loss, such as calcium, which is necessary for proper fatty acid synthesis.