Wild Superfoods Daily Duo
When you grab the Daily Duo, you’ll save over $30 on a one time purchase, or save over $65 when you select the Subscribe & Save option.
Subscribe & Save Bonuses
Why stop at just one month of feeling amazing? When you select Subscribe & Save, you’ll not only have all the health benefits of the Daily Duo delivered to your doorstep each month, but you’ll also get FREE ACCESS to the Fat-Burning Tribe!
In the Fat-Burning Tribe get started living Wild right away with quick-start videos and downloads, done-for-you meal plans, wild recipe library with beautiful photographed feasts and desserts, supportive community, fun challenges, and tons more.
With the Monthly Subscription, you’ll get:
- 2 month supply of Probiotic Spheres ($69.95 value), each sphere has 5 billion cfu of 8 different probiotics, including L. acidolphilus and B. bifidum.
- 2 month supply of Vitamin D Stack ($49.95 value) with 2000 IUs of vitamin D, along with fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K1 and K2.
- Free Shipping ($11 value), including a cold-pack in the warmer months to ensure probiotics are kept cool during the majority of their time in transit.
- FREE ACCESS to the Fat-Burning Tribe ($27/month value) our online portal with videos, recipes, meal plans and tons more.
TOTAL VALUE: $157.90
YOU SAVE: $65.13 each month (Subscribe & Save)
Why Take Probiotic Spheres?
The cutting-edge design of Probiotic Spheres protects probiotic organisms from stomach acid for ultimate delivery to your entire digestive tract.
Each sphere is like a tiny spaceship shuttling 5 billion live friendly helpmates straight to where you need them: your microbiome.
The end result—maximum potency, superior delivery, and a happy belly.
- Immune Support: Probiotics in the GI tract strengthen the barrier function of the intestinal lining. This means less bacteria can pass into the bloodstream, thus decreasing chance of infection and other “leaky gut” conditions.
- Regularity: No-one likes to talk about diarrhea, constipation, or IBS. But even more so, no-one likes to have these uncomfortable conditions. Regular use of probiotics can help regulate your lower GI and alleviate many of these symptoms.
- Repopulating Post-Antibiotics: Antibiotics are not discerning, they take the good with the bad. After you run a course of antibiotics, it’s important to repopulate your gut with the good guys. The proprietary blend of eight different probiotic strains found in Probiotic Spheres ensures that the microbiome in your gut is healthy and strong again.
- Yeast Regulation: The L. acidophilus in Probiotic Spheres’ proprietary blend helps prevent yeast overgrowth, thus decreasing your risk for developing Candida and other yeast infections.
- Healthy Skin: Healthy skin, including relief from the symptoms of eczema, is supported by the regular ingestion of the lactobacillus rhamnosus found in our probiotic blend.
Why Take Vitamin D Stack?
Most people don’t get enough Vitamin D from the sun. Count on this stack to get you through even the cloudiest of days.
Vitamin D Stack gives you 2000 IUs of vitamin D, along with fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K1 and K2 to boost your immune system and nourish hair, skin and nails.
- Creating Balance: Therapeutic doses of fat-soluble vitamin D require an increased intake of vitamins A, E, and K to create the proper balance for those vitamins to support one another. That’s why we stack the perfect ratio of these vitamins, creating harmony and allowing these vitamins to support one another.
- Immune Boost: A balanced intake of fat-soluble vitamins D, A, E, and K can help your immune system fight off infections.
- Support for Malabsorption Issues: If you’re suffering from such conditions as cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, pancreatic insufficiency or ulcerative colitis, therapeutic doses of vitamin D will help increase absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins.
- Heart Health: An increase in vitamin D could help prevent cardiovascular disease, control inflammation, and help with glycemic control.
- Thyroid Control: Regular therapeutic doses of Vitamin D Stack can help alleviate the symptoms of hypothyroidism and support the thyroid receptors in conditions where the the body isn’t able to properly convert beta-carotene into vitamin A.
- Beautiful Hair, Skin, & Nails: Vitamin D is essential for healthy hair, and can actually help stimulate growth. In addition, the antioxidant in vitamin D can help keep skin and nails healthy and prevent the common signs of early aging.
- Weight-Loss: Therapeutic doses of vitamin D can help your body better absorb nutrients that boost weight-loss, such as calcium, which is necessary for proper fatty acid synthesis.
Want to include Future Greens and Mega Omegas in your monthly subscription? Check out the Ultimate Daily Bundle to save over $128 each month.