Wild Superfoods: Deluxe Wild Challenge Box
Our Deluxe Wild Challenge Box provides you with our top recommendations for daily supplementation, including Vitamin D Stack, Mega Omegas, Probiotic Spheres, Future Greens, and Collagen Cocoa.
Vitamin D Stack gives you 5000 IU of vitamin D3, along with vitamins A, E, K1 and K2. These fat-soluble vitamins work best when paired with a high-quality fat, like Mega Omegas, which is a potent blend of wild deep-sea fish oil, borage oil and organic macadamia nut oil.
Plus, our superfood greens powder Future Greens is included in the box to top you up on critical nutrients found in organic fruits, vegetables, herbs, sprouts, algae, and enzymes. The nutrients and prebiotic fiber in Future Greens helps to support the potent probiotic blend in Probiotic Spheres, which packs a whopping 5 billion cfu per serving with 8 different probiotic strains.
Also included in this deluxe box is Collagen Cocoa, a highly concentrated grass-fed bone broth protein from cows raised on pasture. With 21 grams of protein per serving, this protein powder is free of junk fillers and is very satiating. And the chocolatey flavor is incredible. Mix it with room-temperature water for a chocolate shake, or blend with hot water for a delectable hot cocoa drink.
When you buy the Deluxe Wild Challenge Box, you’ll save over $124 off a one time purchase, or save over $149 when you select Subscribe & Save.
Subscribe & Save
With the Monthly Subscription, you’ll get:
- 1 month supply of Future Greens ($79.95 value), a concentrated superfood powder made of 15 certified organic fruits & vegetables, plus 6 additional superfoods, and digestive enzymes.
- 1 month supply of Collagen Cocoa ($123.00 value), a delicious grass-fed bone broth protein with 21 grams of protein per serving.
- 1 month supply of Mega Omegas ($39.95 value), nourish your brain and body with this potent blend of wild deep-sea fish oil and virgin organic macadamia nut oil.
- 2 month supply of Vitamin D Stack ($49.95 value) with 5000 IU of vitamin D3, along with fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K1 and K.
- 2 month supply of Probiotic Spheres ($67.95 value), each sphere has 5 billion cfu with 8 potent probiotics, including L. acidolphilus and B. bifidum.
- Free Shipping ($11 value)
TOTAL VALUE: $371.80
YOUR PRICE TODAY: $218.95 (Savings of $152.85 off)
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: $197.06 (Savings of $172.74 off)
Why Drink Future Greens?
Future Greens is a concentrated superfood powder made of 15 certified organic fruits & vegetables, plus 6 additional superfoods, and digestive enzymes.
It mixes with water to instantly create a tasty superfood drink, any time of the day.
- Easy, Convenient, Portable: Get the concentrated nutrition of 15 Organic fruits and vegetables plus 6 other superfoods in one super-convenient, ready-to-go package. Whip up your daily green drink in less than 30 seconds, no matter where you are.
- Super-Clean Organic Ingredients: Made with Certified Organic, non-GMO fruits and vegetables, to reduce toxins and minimize oxidation. No junk or artificial sweeteners.
- Morning Brain Power: Mix with yogurt, fresh fruit, or cinnamon, and get a hearty dose of morning veggies in your smoothie. You won’t even realize you’re eating broccoli.
- Energy Boost Without Caffeine: Give yourself an energy boost any time of the day without relying on caffeine. Use Future Greens as an alternative to sugar-laden energy drinks, or even as a coffee-alternative.
- Reduce Cravings, Feel Satisfied: The fiber in Kale, Spinach, and other greens will help you beat cravings. Whether as a morning drink, a pre-meal drink, or just a snack, you’ll feel satisfied and energized and less likely to eat junk.
- Level-Up Your Nutrients: With a concentrated, broad-spectrum infusion of fruits, veggies, and other superfoods, Future Greens gives you a massive boost of your daily micronutrients--including vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Heal Your Skin: Reduce wrinkles and heal damage from acne, psoriasis, eczema with the skin cooling and blood-clearing effects of Burdock Root.
- Detox With Spirulina & Chlorella: The Spirulina and Chlorella in Future Greens help detox heavy metals, including arsenic, lead, mercury and more, and keep them from being reabsorbed. Stay proactive in protecting and detoxifying your body.
- Protect Your Cells With Glucosinolates: The cruciferous veggies in Future Greens—including collards, broccoli, and cauliflower—contain powerful glucosinolates that have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and cell-protecting effects.
- Digestive Enzymes: Contains cellulase, protease, amylase, and lipase, key digestive enzymes for breaking down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates and helping you feel better and ensuring you actually absorb the nutrients you consume.
Why Drink Collagen Cocoa?
Collagen Cocoa is a highly concentrated grass-fed bone broth protein from cows raised on pasture (as nature intended). Use this powder to make rich hot cocoa, chocolate shake, or as a health-boosting substitute for cocoa in dessert recipes.
- Skin Health: Collagen supplementation has been shown to help improve skin health, hydration, and complexion, making skin more elastic and supple.
- Strengthens nails, while also nourishing scalp hydration resulting in hair follicle regrowth.
- Build Muscle: Helps to restore and build muscle strength, especially when combined with resistance training.
- Digestive Health: Collagen helps repair gut lining and support digestive health for optimal immune function.
- Save Time: Grab a Collagen Cocoa protein shake to go when you're short on time.
- Strong Bones: Supplementing with collagen promotes strong bones and supports cartilage and ligaments.
- High Satiety: Increase satiety and the feeling of fullness with 21 grams of protein per serving.
- Joint Support: Restore joint function and helps to relieve joint pain.
Why Take Mega Omegas?
Nourish your brain and body with this potent blend of wild deep-sea fish oil and virgin organic macadamia nut oil.
When it comes to Omegas, it’s all about balance. This Omega 3-6-7-9 formula includes a combination of 4 beneficial fatty acids, each molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure maximum purity and potency.
- Purity & Potency: Our fish oils are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants. With 90% - 100% triglyceride-bound omega-3 oils, our fish oils are 40% - 50% higher than industry standard.
- Added Lipase: Lipase is an enzyme that helps break down lipids (fats) for better absorption. Adding lipase promotes efficient digestion and pancreatic health.
Why Take All Four Fatty Acids
Why not just take fish oil, and skip the others? Because your body needs a balance of these four fatty acids in order to get the maximum benefit.
- Omega-3 Fats: Omega-3 fatty acid is an essential fatty acid integral to brain health and a healthy cardiovascular system. But it has numerous other benefits, including prevention and relief from symptoms of: depression, some cancers, skin disorders, attention disorders, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, molecular disorders, and digestive disorders.
- Omega-6 Fats: The proper ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids is 2:1. But in our era of convenience foods, that ratio is out of whack, which can actually negate any possible health benefits. Our Mega Omegas give you the right ratio of these essential fatty acids.
- Omega-7 Fats: This fatty acid is often overlooked, but new studies show that it has a positive impact on weight loss. Omega-7 fatty acid consumption can increase insulin sensitivity, decrease inflammation, and reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Omega-9 Fats: Healthy consumption of Omega-9 fatty acid, also known as monounsaturated fats, can reduce your risk of heart disease, boost energy levels, positively impact memory function (especially in Alzheimer’s patients), and it can even put you in a good mood.
Why Take Vitamin D Stack?
Most people don’t get enough vitamin D from the sun. Count on this stack to get you through even the cloudiest of days.
Vitamin D Stack gives you 5000 IU of vitamin D3, along with fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K1 and K2 to boost your immune system and nourish hair, skin and nails.
- Creating Balance: Therapeutic doses of fat-soluble vitamin D require an increased intake of vitamins A, E, and K to create the proper balance for those vitamins to support one another. That’s why we stack the perfect ratio of these vitamins, creating harmony and allowing these vitamins to support one another.
- Immune Boost: A balanced intake of fat-soluble vitamins D, A, E, and K can help your immune system fight off infections.
- Support for Malabsorption Issues: If you’re suffering from such conditions as cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, pancreatic insufficiency or ulcerative colitis, therapeutic doses of vitamin D will help increase absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins.
- Heart Health: An increase in vitamin D could help prevent cardiovascular disease, control inflammation, and help with glycemic control.
- Thyroid Control: Regular therapeutic doses of vitamin D can help alleviate the symptoms of hypothyroidism and support the thyroid receptors in conditions where the the body isn’t able to properly convert beta-carotene into vitamin A.
- Beautiful Hair, Skin, & Nails: Vitamin D is essential for healthy hair, and can actually help stimulate growth. In addition, the antioxidant in vitamin D can help keep skin and nails healthy and prevent the common signs of early aging.
Why Take Probiotic Spheres?
The cutting-edge design of Probiotic Spheres protects probiotic organisms from stomach acid for ultimate delivery to your entire digestive tract.
Each sphere is like a tiny spaceship shuttling 5 billion live friendly helpmates straight to where you need them: your microbiome.
The end result—maximum potency, superior delivery, and a happy belly.
- Immune Support: Probiotics in the GI tract strengthen the barrier function of the intestinal lining. This means less bacteria can pass into the bloodstream, thus decreasing chance of infection and other “leaky gut” conditions.
- Regularity: No-one likes to talk about diarrhea, constipation, or IBS. But even more so, no-one likes to have these uncomfortable conditions. Regular use of probiotics can help regulate your lower GI and alleviate many of these symptoms.
- Repopulating Post-Antibiotics: Antibiotics are not discerning, they take the good with the bad. After you run a course of antibiotics, it’s important to repopulate your gut with the good guys. The proprietary blend of eight different probiotic strains found in Probiotic Spheres ensures that the microbiome in your gut is healthy and strong again.
- Yeast Regulation: The L. acidophilus in Probiotic Spheres’ proprietary blend helps prevent yeast overgrowth, thus decreasing your risk for developing Candida and other yeast infections.
- Healthy Skin: Healthy skin, including relief from the symptoms of eczema, is supported by the regular ingestion of the lactobacillus rhamnosus found in our probiotic blend.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.