Mega Omegas: Wild Deep-Sea Fish Oil
Nourish your brain and body with this potent blend of wild deep-sea fish oil and virgin organic macadamia nut oil.
When it comes to Omegas, it’s all about balance. This Omega 3-6-7-9 formula includes a combination of 4 beneficial fatty acids, each molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure maximum purity and potency.
- Purity & Potency: Our fish oils are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants. With 90% - 100% triglyceride-bound omega-3 oils, our fish oils are 40% - 50% higher than industry standard.
- Added Lipase: Lipase is an enzyme that helps break down lipids (fats) for better absorption. Adding lipase promotes efficient digestion and pancreatic health.
Mega Omegas are:
- Gauranteed GMP Compliant
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
# of Softgels per Bottle: 60 Softgels
Servings per Bottle: 30 Servings
Refrigeration is recommended after opening.
Why Take All Four Fatty Acids?
Why not just take fish oil, and skip the others? Because your body needs a balance of these four fatty acids in order to get the maximum benefit.
- Omega-3 Fats: Omega-3 fatty acid is an essential fatty acid integral to brain health and a healthy cardiovascular system. But it has numerous other benefits, including prevention and relief from symptoms of: depression, some cancers, skin disorders, attention disorders, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, molecular disorders, and digestive disorders.
- Omega-6 Fats: The proper ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids is 2:1. But in our era of convenience foods, that ratio is out of whack, which can actually negate any possible health benefits. Our Mega Omegas give you the right ratio of these essential fatty acids.
- Omega-7 Fats: This fatty acid is often overlooked, but new studies show that it has a positive impact on weight loss. Omega-7 fatty acid consumption can increase insulin sensitivity, decrease inflammation, and reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Omega-9 Fats: Healthy consumption of Omega-9 fatty acid, also known as monounsaturated fats, can reduce your risk of heart disease, boost energy levels, positively impact memory function (especially in Alzheimer’s patients), and it can even put you in a good mood.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Omega-6 Fatty Acids GLA (Ganna Linolenic Acid from borage oil), Omega-7 Fatty Acids Palmitoleic Acid (from virgin organic macadamia nut oil), Omega-9 Fatty Acids Oleic Acid (from virgin organic macadamia nut oil and borage oil)
Other ingredients: natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, lipase, bovine gelatin, water, glycerine, annatto as natural color (softgel ingredients).
Buy More Save More
3-Pack of Mega Omegas: Save over $45 off with the Mega Omegas 3-pack (~3 month supply).
6-Pack of Mega Omegas: Save over $105 off with the Mega Omegas 6-pack (~6 month supply).