Wild Challenge Box
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our Wild Challenge Box provides you with 3 of our top recommendations for daily supplementation, including Vitamin D Stack, Mega Omegas, and Future Greens.
Vitamin D Stack gives you 5000 IU of vitamin D3, along with vitamins A, E, K1 and K2. These fat-soluble vitamins work best when paired with a high-quality fat, like Mega Omegas, which is a potent blend of wild deep-sea fish oil, borage oil and organic macadamia nut oil.
Plus, our superfood greens powder Future Greens is included in the box to top you up on critical nutrients found in organic fruits, vegetables, herbs, sprouts, algae, and enzymes.
And when you buy the Wild Challenge Box, you’ll save over $35 off a one time purchase, or save over $50 when you select Subscribe & Save.
Subscribe & Save
With the Monthly Subscription, you’ll get:
- 1 month supply of Future Greens ($79.95 value), a concentrated superfood powder made of 15 certified organic fruits & vegetables, plus 6 additional superfoods, and digestive enzymes.
- 1 month supply of Mega Omegas ($39.95 value), nourish your brain and body with this potent blend of wild deep-sea fish oil and virgin organic macadamia nut oil.
- 2 month supply of Vitamin D Stack ($49.95 value) with 5000 IU of vitamin D3, along with fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K1 and K.
- Free Shipping ($11 value)
TOTAL VALUE: $180.85
YOU SAVE: $50.46 each month (Subscribe & Save)
Why Drink Future Greens?
Future Greens is a concentrated superfood powder made of 15 certified organic fruits & vegetables, plus 6 additional superfoods, and digestive enzymes.
It mixes with water to instantly create a tasty superfood drink, any time of the day.
- Easy, Convenient, Portable: Get the concentrated nutrition of 15 Organic fruits and vegetables plus 6 other superfoods in one super-convenient, ready-to-go package. Whip up your daily green drink in less than 30 seconds, no matter where you are.
- Super-Clean Organic Ingredients: Made with Certified Organic, non-GMO fruits and vegetables, to reduce toxins and minimize oxidation. No junk or artificial sweeteners.
- Morning Brain Power: Mix with yogurt, fresh fruit, or cinnamon, and get a hearty dose of morning veggies in your smoothie. You won’t even realize you’re eating broccoli.
- Energy Boost Without Caffeine: Give yourself an energy boost any time of the day without relying on caffeine. Use Future Greens as an alternative to sugar-laden energy drinks, or even as a coffee-alternative.
- Reduce Cravings, Feel Satisfied: The fiber in Kale, Spinach, and other greens will help you beat cravings. Whether as a morning drink, a pre-meal drink, or just a snack, you’ll feel satisfied and energized and less likely to eat junk.
- Level-Up Your Nutrients: With a concentrated, broad-spectrum infusion of fruits, veggies, and other superfoods, Future Greens gives you a massive boost of your daily micronutrients--including vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Heal Your Skin: Reduce wrinkles and heal damage from acne, psoriasis, eczema with the skin cooling and blood-clearing effects of Burdock Root.
- Detox With Spirulina & Chlorella: The Spirulina and Chlorella in Future Greens help detox heavy metals, including arsenic, lead, mercury and more, and keep them from being reabsorbed. Stay proactive in protecting and detoxifying your body.
- Protect Your Cells With Glucosinolates: The cruciferous veggies in Future Greens—including collards, broccoli, and cauliflower—contain powerful glucosinolates that have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and cell-protecting effects.
- Digestive Enzymes: Contains cellulase, protease, amylase, and lipase, key digestive enzymes for breaking down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates and helping you feel better and ensuring you actually absorb the nutrients you consume.
Why Take Mega Omegas?
Nourish your brain and body with this potent blend of wild deep-sea fish oil and virgin organic macadamia nut oil.
When it comes to Omegas, it’s all about balance. This Omega 3-6-7-9 formula includes a combination of 4 beneficial fatty acids, each molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure maximum purity and potency.
- Purity & Potency: Our fish oils are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, PCBs, and other contaminants. With 90% - 100% triglyceride-bound omega-3 oils, our fish oils are 40% - 50% higher than industry standard.
- Added Lipase: Lipase is an enzyme that helps break down lipids (fats) for better absorption. Adding lipase promotes efficient digestion and pancreatic health.
Why Take All Four Fatty Acids
Why not just take fish oil, and skip the others? Because your body needs a balance of these four fatty acids in order to get the maximum benefit.
- Omega-3 Fats: Omega-3 fatty acid is an essential fatty acid integral to brain health and a healthy cardiovascular system. But it has numerous other benefits, including prevention and relief from symptoms of: depression, some cancers, skin disorders, attention disorders, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, molecular disorders, and digestive disorders.
- Omega-6 Fats: The proper ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids is 2:1. But in our era of convenience foods, that ratio is out of whack, which can actually negate any possible health benefits. Our Mega Omegas give you the right ratio of these essential fatty acids.
- Omega-7 Fats: This fatty acid is often overlooked, but new studies show that it has a positive impact on weight loss. Omega-7 fatty acid consumption can increase insulin sensitivity, decrease inflammation, and reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Omega-9 Fats: Healthy consumption of Omega-9 fatty acid, also known as monounsaturated fats, can reduce your risk of heart disease, boost energy levels, positively impact memory function (especially in Alzheimer’s patients), and it can even put you in a good mood.
Why Take Vitamin D Stack?
Most people don’t get enough vitamin D from the sun. Count on this stack to get you through even the cloudiest of days.
Vitamin D Stack gives you 5000 IU of vitamin D3, along with fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K1 and K2 to boost your immune system and nourish hair, skin and nails.
- Creating Balance: Therapeutic doses of fat-soluble vitamin D require an increased intake of vitamins A, E, and K to create the proper balance for those vitamins to support one another. That’s why we stack the perfect ratio of these vitamins, creating harmony and allowing these vitamins to support one another.
- Immune Boost: A balanced intake of fat-soluble vitamins D, A, E, and K can help your immune system fight off infections.
- Support for Malabsorption Issues: If you’re suffering from such conditions as cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, pancreatic insufficiency or ulcerative colitis, therapeutic doses of vitamin D will help increase absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins.
- Heart Health: An increase in vitamin D could help prevent cardiovascular disease, control inflammation, and help with glycemic control.
- Thyroid Control: Regular therapeutic doses of vitamin D can help alleviate the symptoms of hypothyroidism and support the thyroid receptors in conditions where the the body isn’t able to properly convert beta-carotene into vitamin A.
- Beautiful Hair, Skin, & Nails: Vitamin D is essential for healthy hair, and can actually help stimulate growth. In addition, the antioxidant in vitamin D can help keep skin and nails healthy and prevent the common signs of early aging.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.